Location: New York Metropolitan area
Pixel is an innovation and growth marketing boutique agency, helping Fortune 500 brands test, launch, and market new products and campaigns. Our expertise lies at the intersection of innovation, creativity, and digital marketing. We work in a fast-paced, digital-first environment, with a hybrid work culture and offices in New York City and Seattle.
- Reports to the Head of Agency Production.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop visual concepts and execute them in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Source and manage external vendors, including photographers, directors, and production companies, to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Negotiate contracts and fees with vendors, and manage relationships to ensure quality of work.
- Oversee the logistics of photo and video shoots, including casting, location scouting, and equipment rentals.
- Ensure that all necessary contracts/releases are obtained, and that projects are in compliance with legal and ethical guidelines.
- Manage budgets and timelines for projects, and communicate progress to account managers and clients.
- Work with post-production teams to ensure that final assets are delivered on time and to the required specifications.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in agency production, preferably in an advertising or marketing agency.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in managing budgets, timelines, and external vendors for projects across video, print and digital content.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic problem solver.
- Knowledge of production techniques and equipment, including photography and video equipment, and post-production software.
- Familiarity with legal and ethical guidelines related to advertising and content production.
- Thought process: Shows critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including nights and weekends, as required by project needs.
- Bachelor's degree in art, design, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Asana a plus.
Pixel Employees' Favorite Perks & Benefits
- Work on solving complex, digital-first marketing challenges
- Work in a fast-paced, high-growth team environment
- Work on small teams, with highly motivated and creative people
- Hybrid work: The majority of your work will be remote, with required in-office days, depending on the projects and teams
- Top employee benefits in the industry:
- Up to 6.5 weeks of paid time off per year, including an extended winter break
- 8 weeks of primary parental leave
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Free concierge primary care with One Medical Membership
- 401k matching
- Other employee perks include:
- Get your birthday off each year
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 4 years
- Charitable gift matching
- Fitness allowance
- Education allowance
- Peer-to-peer gifting program
- $80K to $90K per year commensurate with experience
*Pixel HQ is located in New York City, but we are a remote-first company. This means we only come into the office as needed, or as directed by your manager. Full-time employees are still expected to work from the city in which they are hired in order to report to their local office as needed.
Join our team if you’re looking for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and high-growth firm, working with the world’s leading brands and on cutting-edge innovation.
Please apply with both a resume and cover letter that explains why you would be a good fit for Pixel and provide more details about your relevant experience that fits our requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!